Hero Financing Program
When you want to upgrade to improve your home’s energy efficiency, or if you’re switching to solar power, consider financing the project through Hero. As an incentive for homeowners to upgrade their appliances and energy sources, they partner with local governments to offer affordable payment options.
Some of the benefits of financing with Hero include:
- No money down for solar installations and green energy improvements
- There’s no qualifying credit score
- Approval is mostly based on your home’s equity and is instant
- Terms range from as low as 5 years to as high as 25 years
- If you sell your home, your balance may be transferrable
- The accrued interest could be tax deductible
- You make the payments via your property taxes
Finance Your Solar Improvements with San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union
The rising costs of energy bills are no joke, which is why there’s no better way to save money than to switch to more energy-efficient products or solar systems. San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union offers low interest rates (4.99% APR for solar loans and 5.99% APR for energy-efficiency loans) and loan amounts as high as $55,000 so you can ensure that the cost of the entire project is covered.
Through San Diego Metropolitan Credit Union, you can receive financing for:
- Solar water heating
- Solar photovoltaic systems
- Solar panel systems
- Solar outdoor lighting
- Energy-efficient lighting fixtures
Our Murrieta electricians are happy to answer any questions you may have about your financing options. Reach out to us at (951) 338-2595.