Finance Your Solar Improvements with Wheelhouse Credit Union
The rising costs of energy bills are no joke, which is why there’s
no better way to save money than to switch to more energy-efficient products
or solar systems.
Wheelhouse Credit Union offers interest rates as low as 4.49% and loan amounts as high as $80,000
with terms up to 240 Months so you can ensure that the cost of the entire
project is covered.
Through Wheelhouse Credit Union, you can receive financing for:
- Solar water heating
- Solar photovoltaic systems
- Solar panel systems
- Solar outdoor lighting
- Energy-efficient lighting fixtures
Get a head start on securing the funds to pay for your electrical services
by pre-qualifying for a loan from
Hearth Financing. The application takes no more than a minute and has no effect on your
credit score. Even better? You can be instantly pre-approved! Loan amounts
range as low as $1,000 and you can receive the funding directly into your
bank account in as little as 24 hours. This will enable our electricians
to begin work on the project right away.
Hearth financing also offers a variety of loan options to choose from so
you can select one that works best with your current budget.
Renovate America Financing Program
When you want to upgrade to improve your home’s energy efficiency,
or if you’re switching to solar power, consider financing the project through
Renovate America. As an incentive for homeowners to upgrade their appliances and energy
sources, they partner with local governments to offer affordable payment options.
Some of the benefits of financing with Renovate America include:
- No money down for solar installations and green energy improvements
- There’s no qualifying credit score
- Approval is mostly based on your home’s equity and is instant
- Terms range from as low as 5 years to as high as 25 years
- If you sell your home, your balance may be transferrable
- The accrued interest could be tax deductible
- You make the payments via your property taxes
Our Murrieta electricians are happy to answer any questions you may have
about your financing options. Reach out to us at